Do Baptists drink alcohol?
Drunkenness is deceitful. An alcoholic lives in continual “self-deception.” Most of those who fall prey to drunkenness don’t even realize it. Drunkenness is only a temporary so, and noon. No one can be drunk all his life. We must face reality and strive to make a better life for ourselvThey are forbidden because that the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Since alcohol impairs judgment, the Holy Spirit cannot dwell in such a temple. The Church has no biblical evidence to show that moderate alcohol consumption is sin – since alcohol in small quantities does not affect. There is also Paul’s text: Drink not only water but also a little wine for the sake of your stomach and because of your frequent sickness.
- if you consume alcohol, thou shalt become unwise, and thy heart shall speak foolishness unto thee
- drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God
- to consume alcohol is a counsel and exhortation of wicked men, disobedient to God, unwilling to do what pleases God
- wine and must take the minds of man
- drinking is an act of the earthly nature that lusts against the Spirit
A Christian pleasing to God, about the consumption of alcoholic beverages, must: avoid wine, strong and intoxicating drinks. Not to drink any intoxicating drink at all. Not to be among those who drink wine. And not to give even his neighbor to drink alcoholic beverages. Even if the Bible does not say about it directly.
If you had a great time reading our article, I suggest you play a Trivia Game about Faith to test all your biblical knowledge about what Bible says about drinking alcohol. Have a good day!